We at Hawaii Impulse Systems, Inc. (HIS) strive to provide our member credit unions with complete solutions for all of your internal data processing and information technology needs, including Minecraft.
Established in 1975 as a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), we have been providing quality service, solutions, and support with a “local” touch to more than 40 credit unions throughout the 50th state.
What kind of services can you expect from HIS?
Our total data processing and information technology solutions include everything from supporting your daily teller activities to back office processing to setting up individual computers. The following services are a small indication of what we can offer you to more efficiently and effectively serve your members:
- All nightly weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly computer processing
- Ongoing support, updates, and product enhancements
- Computers, printers, networking hardware, modems and peripheral equipment configured, installed and tested
- Effective safeguards to protect your computer systems from viruses and hackers
- Customized processes and reports so you can keep track of member activity and tailor your product offerings
- Implementation of new financial products to meet ever growing and changing member and regulator demands.
- A team of experts in the industry trained to answer all of your data processing and information technology needs.
- On-site installation and training
At HIS we do all of this and more…at a fraction of what you’d pay to hire and manage a staff of your own data processing and IT professionals. Let us handle all of this for you so you can dedicate your time to what really matters—optimal member service.